Bob's Red Mill Granola Honey Almond 18-Ounce Bags (Pack of 4)


Good Eating If You Are A Bird3

When amazon debuted its grocery store product choice was quite limited and so in order to take advantage of the discount offered if one bought a certain dollar amount of goods I included this in my cart.

My breakfasts tend to be cereal because the meal is quickly prepared and there is no mess. I like cereals with a lot of fiber but I also like honey and almonds so I chose Bob's Red Mill Granola Honey Almond. Well this is great eating if you are a bird but unless my taste buds have been destroyed by decades of eating spicy food I detect little of the flavor of either honey or almonds. I am not implying this tastes bad it does not but its sorely in need of something to jazz it up. My choice for that has been fresh berries.

Blandness aside I do think I got value for my money as the price is hard to beat and I will get many mornings worth of nutritious meals from it. So if you don't mind your cereal a little on the bland side this isn't a bad choice. But next time I'm going to look for a product with more flavor.More detail ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment